NHBM: B & M Railroad Wharf Building

The Boston & Maine Railroad Wharf Building housed the Dock Side Station for the railroad and the Mount Washington. The building burned down in 1899 along with the three story Goodwin Block that was between the Peavey Block and the bridge on North Main Street.

Lady of the Lake and the Boston & Maine Railroad Wharf Building c. 1872-1880s
View from Wolfeboro Bay c. 1872-1880s
Mt. Washington and Lady of the Lakes at Docks c. 1872-1880s

Credits

Historical Photos are from the Wolfeboro Historical Society Image Archive and Postcard Archive.

Links

NHBM: Model Steam Train Exhibit